If you are looking for how to merge Outlook PST files 2019, 2016? Then, keep going with the below article. It will help you to make your task simple and fast.
PST stands for Personal Storage Table file format is a base used by MS Outlook to store lots of information such as emails, calendars, contacts, and so on. Therefore, Outlook application is one of the common email clients used in any organization to exchange lots of information.
However, when a user moves from one Outlook to another or it becomes difficult for a user to integrate several PST files, now there is a need to combine them into one. So, the question arises, how to merge Outlook PST files 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003. Hence, in this all the possible methods to merge PST files into one are discussed.
Why do Users Need to Combine PST file Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007?
There are several reasons where users need to merge data files into a single PST file. Here, the most common query asked by the users are explained below:-
“Hi I am Johnny. I just want to move from Outlook 2007 to 2013 and now to import my both old and new PST file into a single PST file which has to be accessed easily for both old and new PST files. So, can I combine all of them into one file without doing efforts.”
We will shortly present you with a software that quietly suits your requirements. It is a very affordable tool specifically designed for this type of Outlook PST data merge challenge. There we would also like to inform you about a free method for completing the merge process.
So, let us go towards the automated solution to combine multiple Outlook PST files 2019. Which helps you to make your process easier.
How to Merge Outlook PST Files – Automated Solution
For a better estimate of your time and accurate results. To make the procedure easy and quick to consolidate PST files that don’t affect quality, consider only one tool is Join Multiple PST Files. By using this software your conversion process is easier than the other one. It provides multiple benefits and best software to merge Outlook PST files in 2019.
Follow below working for the software:-
Simple Working Steps to Combine Multiple PST Files
Step by Step go with the working process explained below through which you can make it as simple you want the conversion to merge Outlook PST files:-
- First, Add PST files into your software panel.
- Now, choose the Merge Options and click on Next button.
- Then, select the option to merge all the folders or selected folders.
- After that, select the items that you want like Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Tasks, Mail.
- Finally, click on the Next button. And start the process.
Some Features and Benefits of the Software
- Users can easily merge Outlook folders into inbox, sent items, and contacts.
- The utility is capable of merging multiple Outlook contacts folders.
- It is 100% safe and secure for your important data.
- Therefore, it can combine calendars and easily manage all the multiple calendars in Outlook.
- It also supports all the Outlook and Windows OS versions.
- There are unlimited data files without size limitations.
So, how do we merge Outlook PST files 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. Now, let take a look manual method that how it work for the same query:-
How to Merge PST Data Files Manually?
Nowadays, most of the users are querying about how to consolidate PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016. Here, we are going to explain all the possible manual ways to merge Outlook PST files. Follow the below steps:-
By Using Drag & Drop Option
- First, Open MS Outlook application and then Outlook Data File
- Now Outlook data file(.pst) is displayed in the navigation pane and then, click on the File tab and then Open>>Import option.
- Drag & drop to Outlook data file(.pst). Now open the Import/Export option.
- In the Import & Export wizard, select the Export to a File or file from the list and click on next to continue.
- Then, select the file type to import from Outlook Data File(.pst) and hit on Next button.
- Choose the folder to import and check the included subfolders and import items into the same folder in boxes.
- Finally, browse the file that you want to import and click on the Do not import duplicates option and click on the finish button.
Limitations of Manual Method
There are multiple limitations that a users may face through manual process and which are mentioned below:-
Using manual method users required technical knowledge in depth.
Manual method is not a secure and safe solution for merging data files.
Therefore, the manual process depends on the size and quantity of the PST files that you want to combine.
In this blog, we have explained the complete solution of how to merge Outlook PST file 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010. As most of the users migrate from one Outlook version to another, there is a need to combine several data files into one to have easy access for both PST files. After complete understanding we have discussed the two different months’ complete tasks in a simple way. Manual and automated method to know more about these months check out the article for better information.