The practice of yoga asanas is very beneficial in the problem of fatty liver, know which yoga asanas to practice for this problem?
Regular practice of yoga asanas is considered very beneficial to keep the body healthy and fit. Yoga is not only useful in keeping the body fit and healthy, but its regular practice also gets rid of many diseases of the body. The liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an important role in all the functions of the body. The job of the liver is to digest all the food we eat and to remove the toxins present inside the body. When the amount of fat present in the liver cells increases to more than 5 percent, then this condition is called a fatty liver problem. This problem is due to diet and lifestyle. Along with treatment for the problem of fatty liver, the practice of yoga is considered very beneficial. To get rid of this problem, you can regularly practice some yoga poses which are considered very beneficial in making the liver healthy and getting rid of the problem of fatty liver. So let us know about these yoga asanas.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can join the Retreat for Depression.
Why is there a problem with fatty liver?
When the amount of fat present in the liver cells increases to more than 5 percent, then this problem is called a fatty liver problem. In some people, this problem occurs due to genetic reasons, while some people have to fall prey to this problem due to food and lifestyle. The risk of fatty liver is highest due to high-fat food, fried and spicy food, and excessive consumption of alcohol or alcohol. Due to the problem of fatty liver, people have to face high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney-related diseases. If the problem of fatty liver is more severe, it also causes liver cirrhosis and liver failure. Some of the major causes of fatty liver problems are as follows.
- Unbalanced diet
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Weight gain or obesity
- Metabolic syndrome
- Insulin resistance
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
Practice these 2 yoga asanas in the problem of fatty liver
Yoga is useful in keeping all parts of the body healthy. The ability to fight diseases of people who practice yoga on a regular basis is also higher than other people. Along with treatment for the problem of fatty liver, the practice of some yoga asanas is very beneficial. Apart from this, to overcome the problem of fatty liver in the beginning, you can do regular practice these yoga asanas by changing your diet.
The practice of Naukasana is considered very beneficial in the problem of fatty liver. This is an intermediate-level yoga asana, whose practice is a bit more difficult than some common yoga asanas. In its practice, the muscles of the body, internal organs like the liver and kidney, etc. get a lot of benefits. In the practice of this yoga asana, you remain in a boat-like posture, hence it is called Naukasana. The practice of this yoga asana is very beneficial in flushing out the toxins present in the liver.
How To Do Naukasana:
- To practice Naukasana, you first sit on a mat or yoga mat.
- Now lie comfortably on your back on this mat.
- Now slowly join your toes and ankles together.
- After this, keep both your hands near the waist.
- Now keep your palm and neck straight near the ground.
- Now raise both your legs as well as your neck and hands upwards.
- Putting the entire weight of the body on the hips, draw the shape of the letter V in English.
- Stay in this position for 30 to 40 seconds and then come back to the normal position.
2. Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
Bhujangasana is called Cobra Pose in English. From its name itself, it can be guessed which mudra is in this asana. In this posture, we have to remain in the posture of a snake. Its regular practice is very beneficial for the body. The benefits of regular practice of Bhujangasana are many for the body, but especially practicing it strengthens the back and spine and strengthens the digestive system of the body. This asana is the 8th posture of the Surya Namaskar posture. The practice of this asana is considered very beneficial in the problem of fatty liver. Regular practice of Bhujangasana strengthens the digestive system and liver.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should enroll in the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
How To Do Bhujangasana:
- To practice Bhujangasana, lie down on your stomach by laying a yoga mat in a clean and ventilated place.
- Now spread both your legs and keep an equal distance between them.
- Bring your palms near the shoulders and rest the palms on the ground.
- And now while putting the weight of the body on the palms, draw your breath inwards.
- After this, lift the head and pull it backward.
- And while taking the head back, bring your chest out and keep the elbows on the ground.
- Now keep your head in the shape of a snake.
- Stay in this position for some time and then come back to normal posture.