The problem of abnormally increasing water and salt in the body is called water retention. Due to this problem, you may gain weight. Due to this, weight increases, as well as there, can be a problem of inflammation in many parts of the body. The problem of water retention or water accumulation in the body can be due to excessive intake of salt and water, periods, and hormone imbalance. Apart from this, in some women, this problem becomes due to pregnancy. Swelling in the face, hands, and feet and constant pain in the legs are considered its main symptoms. You must consult a doctor if you have a water retention problem. Apart from this, the practice of some yoga asanas is considered very beneficial if there is a problem of water retention or water retention in the body. Let us know about the benefits of yoga and the method of practice to overcome the problem of water retention.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
In the problem of water retention, practice these yoga asanas:
Due to an unbalanced diet and disturbances in the internal condition of the body, you may have a problem with water retention. To get rid of this problem, you should take special care of your food and lifestyle. You should also consult a doctor if the problem of water retention is serious. To overcome the problem of water retention, you should practice these yoga asanas regularly, you will start seeing the benefits in a few days.
1. Ashwa Sanchalanasana
In the problem of water retention, the practice of Ashwa Sanchalanasana is considered very beneficial. This is a medium-grade yoga asana, which you will easily practice after practicing for a few days, by practicing this yoga asana daily, your body’s metabolism is also fine. Ashwa Sanchalanasana is known as Horseman Asana and in English, it is known as Equestrian Pose. This asana is done by bending the body down. Follow this method to practice Ashwa Sanchalanasana.
- To practice Ashwa Sanchalanasana, stand on a yoga mat on flat ground and keep both your feet around, after that stand on your knees.
- Now for the practice of this asana, bring your right side forward, during this time make a 90-degree angle between your calves and thighs.
- Keep the hands next to the right leg and balance by touching the ground with the fingers.
- Keep the neck straight and look towards the front, after that stay in this position for some time and then come back to the normal posture, repeat the same process with the left leg.
2. Utthita Parsvakonasana
Also considered beneficial is Utthita Parsvakonasana when the body experiences water retention or water retention. By practicing this asana, you also get benefits for the problem of back pain. Follow these steps to practice Utthita Parsvakonasana.
- First of all, lay a mat on the ground, and stand on it, then after standing in the position of Tadasana, take a deep long breath and open your legs.
- Now bend the left leg inwards and try to bend the right leg outwards.
- As you raise both hands up and align them with your shoulders, keep your right heel protected from your left heel.
- Bring the palm of your right hand down towards the ground and while taking a deep long breath, bend the knees to 90 degrees, and try to bring your head to the thigh.
- Place your right hand next to the right foot and bring your left arm over your head.
- Now, look at the fingers of the left hand in this position.
- Remain in this position for as long as you can maintain balance.
3. Chakrasana Yoga
The benefits of practicing Chakrasana are many. Its regular practice is considered very beneficial in the problem of water retention. To overcome the problems caused by water retention in the body, practice Chakrasana in this way.
- Start by lying on a yoga mat, bending your knees, and placing your feet firmly on the ground.
- Place your palms next to your ears, fingers facing forward, and simultaneously inhale, applying pressure to your palms and feet and lifting your entire body.
- Now let your head fall slowly back and keep your neck relaxed, keeping your body weight evenly distributed among your four limbs.
4. Katichakrasana Yoga
Katichakrasana is also believed to be helpful in dealing with the problem of water retention in the body. This is a medium-grade yoga posture, which you get a lot of benefits if you practice regularly. Follow these steps to practice it.
- First of all, stand straight on the yoga mat with your feet spread slightly apart from each other.
- After this, spread your hands in front and keep the palms face to face.
- Now slowly rotate the upper part of your body to the right along with the right hand.
- After this, do the same process with the left hand on the left side.
- After doing this for some time, come back to a normal position.
- Practicing this yoga asana regularly gives you a lot of benefits. To practice these yoga postures in the beginning, definitely take the help of an expert or trainer.