Email is no longer simply a preference. It is a portal that allows businesses to communicate with one another. Gmail is a major webmail client that is used by large numbers of people all around the world. Gmail accounts can be viewed from any computer with an internet connection at any time.
However, some users prefer to move their contacts, notes, and calendar to a desktop-based email client, such as Microsoft Outlook. Because many users still believe that desktop-based email clients are safer than webmail clients. As a result, in this article, we’ll go through how to use Email Migration Software to export Gmail to PST without Outlook in the most efficient way possible.
Why Should a User Export Gmail to a PST File? Steps-by-Step
Taking a backup of your Gmail mailbox and exporting it to an Outlook PST file can be useful in the following scenarios:
- When the user intends to finally delete his or her Gmail account. Then, before you delete the account, save a backup of your Gmail data, such as emails and contacts, to a PST file on your local machine.
- When you need to export data from your Gmail account to Outlook.
- The most popular reason for this is to secure your Gmail email against data loss events.
- When an employee (or employees) leaves the firm, make a PST backup of their Gmail data. Because PST files are importable and can be accessed in any version of Microsoft Outlook.
So, now that you know when it’s a great thing to export Gmail to PST format, let’s get started.
How to Convert Gmail to PST without Outlook in Simple Steps?
To export Gmail emails to PST format, follow these steps:
- On Windows, download and run the Gmail to PST export utility.
- Fill in your Gmail account details and click the Login tab.
- Select PST as the saving type and enable desired Gmail folders.
- Select a backup location and click the backup button.
- The export of emails from Gmail to Outlook PST begins.
Export Google mail to PST without Outlook | Automated Method:-
To begin, Best IMAP Backup Tool and set up the software on your desktop machine. It allows you to easily export Google mail to Outlook PST format.
The utility works with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, such as Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP, Win Server 2019, Win Server 2016, Win Server 2012, Win Server 2008, and so on.
After configuring the tool, run it and follow the on-screen steps to convert Gmail to a PST file.
Working Process Explained – Export Gmail to PST Without Outlook
- Select Outlook as the source and G Suite as the destination when you launch the tool.
- Choose the categories you want to import.
- Click the Validate button after selecting the PST file.
- After that, enter your G Suite credentials and validate them.
- Users should be fetched, recognized, and then the Start Restore button should be pressed.
Key Benefits – Automated Solution to Convert Gmail to PST without Outlook:
- Gmail emails can be saved in a variety of file formats, including PST, PDF, EML, OST, CSV, MBOX, DOC, DOCM, TIFF, PNG, and others.
- Gmail emails may be directly exported into multiple email clients like Office 365, Thunderbird, AOL, Yahoo Mail, Yandex Mail, GoDaddy Email, HostGator Email, and iCloud.
- All Windows versions, including Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP, are supported by the software.
Finally, focusing on your needs and criteria, you can use any way to export Gmail to PST without Outlook. Whether you’re a regular user or a business user. This solution will be beneficial to both parties.
Our experts tested these technologies several times before publishing them on the Internet, and each time they got 100 percent accurate results in our lab testing.